Sunday 14 June 2015

What's the opposite of green thumb?

 We've wanted to sort our garden out for the last year but keep putting it off. We bought these cute little haning plant pots  a few months ago and have now got plants to go in them. The OH bought the plants without me... not too sure I would have chosen these myself. (Except the lavender, he got that for me)
 They are really pretty colours which is nice, they will brighten up our garden for sure... providing I don't kill them!
Like I said, opposite of green thumb... used this soil... not sure if it's good or not?! Is there specific soils for different plants?
I planted my lavender in a giant pot, I love it and can't wait to make use of the beautiful lavender when it's more developed. (Developed? That doesn't seem like the right word?)

Now we just need to sort the shed and clean the decking and we're ready for our welsh 'summer'

Until the next post,
Are and Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment