Saturday 9 January 2016

Taking herself to bed.

Last night, at 8 pm I decided it was bed time, pops hadn't had a nap so I knew she would be sleepy but I didn't imagine this would happen....


I stood up and said time for bed pops, grav a teddy... She didn't. I picked up her duvet (don't ask why it was downstairs) and Right then pops started walking towards the stairs. (Has to be a coincidence????) Nope, up the stairs she goes with me following behind holding the duvet. She gets stuck by her bedroom door (the stuff she poured out the box earlier that day) I helped her past it all and she walks over the her cot and I put her in, duvet over, music on and sleep... until 6 this morning. I know 6 is early but pips hasn't been sleeping the night lately anywhere let alone her own bed so that's in the deffinate WIN book.


Has your little one ever taken themselves to bed? How do you get it to continue??

Until the next post,
Are and Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment