Sunday 14 February 2016

Dream destination 2016!?

Dream destinations...

It's hard to pin point what that may be as a mum, a couple of years ago it would have been somewhere hot and relaxing with beautiful beaches or fun and exciting with amazing bars and restaurants but since having pops dream destination means family holiday... Somewhere special and once in a lifetime that will allow us to create memories that will last forever.





Somewhere like Orlando, florida. I know it's a typical holiday everyone wants but it's something that alot of families can't really afford (if done right!) I want to spoil her with fun and laughter (and pop to harry potter world for me) create memories and take lots of pictures to look back on.

Somewhere we can all enjoy...
A holiday that makes even grown ups feel like kids again. Rides, characters and lots of yummy food. What could sound better? I've even heard they get pretty good weather over there too. 

That's my dream destination, what's yours? Something for the kids or something for yourself?

Have you taken your dream destination holiday? Where was it and did it live up to your expectations?

www.icelolly.com have this amazing blog competition running and I think everyone should enter. I'm linking 3 amazing blogs that I think should enter and you should head over and check them out.





Don't forget to pop over to our Instagram we have a giveaway coming soon for world book day!!

Until the next post,
Are and Pops.









No comments:

Post a Comment